Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Marc hits 15!



June 3, 2008


Well, I'm about birthday-ed out at this point. Three birthdays in a row, all about 8 days apart. (Matt, then Claire, then Marc) The cakes, the presents, parties, and special dinners...you get the picture. Marc has the last birthday in the series: June 3, 1993 at 10:28 a.m. Since Marc is now in the teenage years, he usually needs a wake-up call to be available to sit on my lap at that "early" hour.

Marc's dinner request actually ended up being a hit with everyone. He wanted something with shrimp....so I found a great recipe from Emeril for shrimp scampi with a baked herbed rice pilaf. The dinner was topped off with his request of ice cream cake.

It amazes me (and ages me) that my baby is now 15. Fifteen or not, look at the baby face on that boy! (AKA sweetcheeks) I probably won't be able to say that next year, as he is growing up too fast!

No comments: