Saturday, December 27, 2008

18 months old today

Today marks a milestone in "David's" life...he is 18 months old. How I wish he wasn't some 5000 miles away. My hope is that he will be celebrating his 2nd birthday with us in NJ. Please pray for us for a financial miracle...we need one right now! I can't post his photo due to the rules of R*ssian adoption, but just picture the cutest little guy ever with a sweet smile...that's him. Praying that 2009 will be the year that will change this little one's life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes feel that way too even though I've never met our boy or have seen a pic of him. We don't know who our adopted son will be, but sometimes I find my heart missing him. It's really a strange thing. At Christmas time, I felt strange about anyone giving us money "to spend" and I put all the money I got into our adoption fund because I felt is was so much worth the sacrifice. I didn't want anything. I just wanted my son to be here. My husband even told me I should spend money that was given for gifts and I refused because I just want to bring my son home. And my heart aches for you too. You have a photo in mind and dreams for him already and although I can't relate in totality with what you are going through, I know God feels your pain and knows your desires. I can't wait until you bring him home! God has brought you this far..I know He will continue to provide for you!

Dawn said...

I have seen the picture of your magnets on various blogs. I would like to add it to my blog. I will link it back here. If this isn't OK, please email at WeAreAdopting at yahoo

http://wehavebeenblessed.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Just found your blog via my friend Gwen. She had sent an email a while back about supporting your adoption by purchasing the magnet. The email got lost in a see of emails, and I just found it. I am so glad I did. We are in the process of completing our dossier for an adoption from Colombia. God's timing, and provision are perfect.